torsdag 22. oktober 2020

Muskox at Dovrefjell in autumn colors in september

 Now the autumn colors in the mountain Dovrefjell are gone, blown away by strong winds and heavy snowfall. But in September before the winter came, it was a fantastic place, with golden landscape in red, yellow, orange and burgunder colors. Blue sky and some snow on the highest peaks. I found a little muskox family of 6, but these animals can be dangerous if you come too close. So I had to back off a little bit. I really love muskox, fascinating animals from ancients times, living the winter in these rough surroundings. Though I dared not go too close, I could admire them from a safe distance.













4 kommentarer:

  1. Vackra höstbilder från Dovre👍

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Tusen takk, Lasse! Ja nå er snøen kommet og fargene er borte, hadde vært kult med bilder av moskus i snø også :-) Mvh Lillian

      Slett
  2. Beautiful colors!!! I love Autumn!
    I've never seen muskox...they look so big!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much! Yes the muskox are big and powerful, they might have a bad temper too, so we have to keep distance from at least 200 metres. :-) Gr. Lillian

      Slett